What makes Hal Sweasey so unique is the teamwork element that goes into every client he represents. His Team knows that you want the best money can get you, and with that said, when you decide to use Blue Heron Realty to represent you, you get the WHOLE team on your side!
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how we work.
That said, in our experience as Avila Beach real estate professionals, we've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting our clients first. This means keeping ourselves accessible, being good listeners as well as great communicators, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been our approach and it requires us to continually improve our skills and ways of doing business. In addition, We've found that the latest technologies are enabling us to do everything we've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped us to extend the range of services we provide to our clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in San Luis Obispo County, please contact us.
Hal Sweasey, Broker - BRE License #01111911
- 25+ years experience as a real estate agent on the Central Coast.
- Over 1,500 properties sold in San Luis Obispo County.
- #1 Re/Max agent in SLO County every year since joining Re/Max.
- Skilled in 1031 Exchanges.
- Excellent reputation in the community and huge database of buyer clients (over 5,000).
- Member of Mike Ferry Elite one on one coaching program - 18+ years.
- #1 Re/Max agent CA & HI in 2014 out of over 5,037 agents.
- #11 Nationwide out of over 54,000 agents.
- Extensive community involvement - PTA, SLOHS, Black & Gold Boosters, Mustang Boosters, YMCA, etc.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Luis Obispo County - Past President.
- NCAA National Champion - Men’s Tennis, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, 1986.
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo - Bachelor’s of Economics, Dean’s List.